Who we are
MITEC is a Business Process Management Service Provider, headquartered in Westland, Michigan. MITEC provides the most comprehensive, end-to-end solutions for business process management that include Business Process Automation, Document Scanning and Records Management and Hosting Services. We provide services to a wide range of industries that include Financial Services, Healthcare, Government, Transportation, Utilities, Real Estate and Manufacturing.
MITEC provides organizations with robust, tailored solutions that deliver significant value and improved ROI. Our fully integrated and supported solutions features leading-edge technology, industry specific “best practices” and domain expertise. Our Austin and Westland business process management teams provide clients with sustained results, consistent and repeatable outcomes, minimal business interruption, reduced risk and continuous process improvements.
MITEC is a solutions provider that utilizes a series of integrated tools that accelerate business process transformation. MITEC offers a simplified process approach that is built on a years of successful customer collaboration. MITEC bridges business process functions with industry leading technology resources. Our BPM tools streamline business operations including planning, execution, evaluation and process optimization.
Our team of business process management experts based here in Westland, MI has a history in delivering high quality business solutions as both trusted advisors, as well as design and implementation partners. We have worked with clients to streamline and automate purchasing, sales operations, document scanning, human resources, product development, customer care and compliance.
- Bridge process gaps between existing systems without disrupting critical operations
- Optimize efficiency by narrowing focus to what is the highest priority and most relevant to the current situation
- Maximize profit by responding to business needs through real-time analysis of processes
- Reduce time-to-resolution through automated exceptional situation handling
- Institute a culture of continuous improvement by monitoring processes, then adroitly analyzing and adjusting as needed